Welcome to the IECA
2016 Spring Conference!
As an education consultant, you know that guiding your clients toward their future goals and helping them achieve educational, career and lifelong success takes a personal approach.
We offer effective online resources to help students learn about themselves, create personalized strategies for success, and plan for their future. Let our programs help you in providing targeted, personalized guidance! Here are some of the reasons educational consultants tell us they like our programs:
- Easy-to-use Students find the programs fun and intuitive to use.
- Training included Free training is available and conducted online by educational professionals.
- Online One of students’ favorite things is that the program is online, so they can work anywhere. Unlike some online programs, ours doesn’t require a specific device to work. Any computer or tablet, regardless of brand or browser, will work!
- Recognized theories Based in sound, well-researched principles, our programs are used by educational and career professionals the world over.
- Insightful reporting Easy tracking and reporting means that you can see exactly who has done their work and, if needed, intervene quickly.
- Affordable We respect your bottom line with pricing everyone can afford.
Do What You Are® has been used by millions of students to discover which of 16 personality types is most like them. Personality type and career interest survey results reveal which careers and college majors offer the greatest likelihood of success. Prepare students for more educated decision making and goal setting with these insights.
MI Advantage™ uses multiple intelligences theory to generate a comprehensive, personalized report covering nine distinct intelligences. Acknowledge every student’s unique intellect and discover cross-intelligence strengthening strategies to build on current talents. Great for neuro-diverse learners – and sharing with parents!
The Learning Style Inventory is the most used learning style program in the education community around the world. Identify each student’s environmental, emotional, sociological and physical preferences to create their best possible learning environment at school and home. Improve academic performance today.
This comprehensive program combines the power of the above assessments with an online textbook that includes topics relevant to career, college and lifelong success. Self-guided content features interactive activities, reflective journals and quizzes with automatic scoring and feedback for students and student management and reporting tools for you. Learn more.
To learn more about our programs stop by our table at the conference or fill out the form below.