Your privacy is most important to us. At Human eSources, Ltd., we are adamant about protecting the privacy of our users and subscribers. Our policy is simple: except as noted below we do not sell, share, or provide in any way your personally identifiable information to any person, company or organization without your prior permission.
Information Collection and Use
Human eSources, Ltd. collects registration, authentication, and assessment information from users who use our products and services from our websites and we are the sole owners of the information collected on our sites. We will not sell, share or provide this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- When required by law to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, regulation or court order, Human eSources, Ltd. will supply such information as, based on the advice of counsel, Human eSources, Ltd. reasonably determines it is legally required to supply.
- Human eSources, Ltd. may release specific information relevant to special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others or an attempted breach of security on our websites.
- For users who access Human eSources products provided to them by schools, government agencies, independent counselors, companies, or any other organization that purchases services from Human eSources, Ltd, whether or not the user pays for the Human eSources, Ltd. services directly, Human eSources, Ltd. will share user information with authorized personnel at those organizations who we consider site practitioners (example: teachers, counselors, supervisors, etc.). Since those organizations are responsible for assigning access to user information it becomes the responsibility of the user to determine who in the said organizations has access to their information.
- Many users of Human eSources, Ltd. products are underage minors. Human eSources, Ltd. will provide access to these users information as described in the above paragraph. Human eSources, Ltd. will also share underage minor users’ information with parents or guardians.
We use IP addresses to identify trends, administer the site, track users’ movements within our sites and gather broad demographic information for aggregated use. We will not share this information with any other third party. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifying information.
The portfolios on our websites are intended for educational, career planning, human resources, and workforce related purposes only, and are protected by users’ passwords. The contents of each portfolio can be viewed by the portfolio creator and, in the case of institution subscriptions, site practitioner(s), or parents or guardians in the case of retail consumer customers.
Newsletters and other Communication Tools
If you wish to subscribe to any newsletter or other electronic communication tools we produce, we ask for contact information, such as your name and e-mail address. Your e-mail address will be used to deliver these communications and information from the Human eSources, Ltd. websites. The personal communication information users provide us with will NOT be distributed to any other third party for any reason whatsoever.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with Human eSources, Ltd. websites, please email@example.com
Like many other websites, Human eSources, Ltd. website(s) use programs that monitor site traffic. It records visitor’s host, domain name, pages visited, length of user session, browser type and/or IP address. This program tracks the number of times the site(s) are visited, how many visitors come to the site(s), which parts of the site(s) are frequented, and the length of time of each visit. This information does not contain personally identifiable information and is solely used to manage and improve our online services.
Information Collected Through Account Creation and Registration, Login, and Obtaining and using Programs and Services
Retail account holders provide us with their full names, address, telephone number, gender, email address, password, and credit card information. All underage minor users of our products provide us with their email address or user name, gender, grade leve, in some cases, birth month and year, and password,.
For all its products and services, Human eSources, Ltd. uses session cookies for session management. The cookie is a text string stored by a user’s web browser. It consists of one or more name-value pairs containing bits of information, which may be encrypted for information privacy and data security purposes. The cookie is used for authentication, session tracking, storing site preferences, shopping cart contents, the identifier for a server-based session, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing textual data. For example, our session cookies allow users to log in to our products and services. The web server will first send a cookie containing a unique session identifier. Users then submit their credentials and the web application authenticates the session and allows the user access to services.
As text, cookies are not executable files. Because they are not executable, they cannot replicate themselves and are not viruses. Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, and the time frame to keep them, but rejecting cookies makes our products unusable. Session cookies used by Human eSources, Ltd. are deleted by the user’s computer when the browser is closed, when the computer is turned off, or when the session automatically times out.
Human eSources, Ltd. does not place cookies permanently on user’s hard drives for the purpose of tracking user activity in any way.
How Information Is Used
Personally identifiable information collected during the account registration process, use of our programs and services, users choosing to receive certain email communications, and participation in electronic events, may be used to:
- Generate statistical studies and conduct research related to our professional work.
- Identify, develop, and offer existing and new products and services.
Human eSources, Ltd. uses third parties to process credit card transactions. Human eSources, Ltd. will not be held responsible for data breaches by these credit card processing companies.
Communication Options from Human eSources, Ltd websites
We communicate electronically with our users through three types of emails: mandatory system-generated emails, optional emails, and promotion emails. System-generated emails are a direct response to a user’s action on the site(s). Examples include: confirmation of a purchase, adding a staff person or program administrator to an institutional account, and username and password reminders. Optional emails are selected by the user based on specific services chosen. Examples include email newsletters and user product updates. Promotion emails are determined by Human eSources, Ltd. to promote other useful products to our users and to get user opinions about our products and services. Examples include product promotions, alerts, and surveys.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
You can change your personally identifiable information in any of these ways:
- Sign in to your account and change your personal information through the program software
- In the case of institutional account access, contact a faculty member, counselor, or other staff person that has authorized access to our products
- Contact Human eSources, Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
To close or deactivate your account, you must:
Email Customer Service at email@example.com, or write to:
Human eSources, Ltd
Attention: Customer Service
PO Box 232
Marlborough, CT 06447