We believe in the power of potential: illuminate yours.
About Human eSources
Human eSources has been developing assessment tools that help people find their passion, purpose and potential in life for over 20 years. We’ve helped millions of students and adults discover their unique strengths, skills and talents and use this insight to help chart meaningful and satisfying educational and career paths. Our philosophy is simple: we believe that everyone has the right to a satisfying and fulfilling life and that the starting point for the journey begins with personal insight.
“Don’t ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive and then do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Howard Thurman Human
Human eSources’ personal assessment tools are based on the internationally recognized work of Carl Jung, Dunn, Dunn and Price, and Howard Gardner. Our methodology has been proven for accuracy and correlation through clinical research and in the classroom. You’ll find our tools in thousands of schools in North America, supporting thousands of professionals in guiding students toward educational and career goals. Our tools are also at work in a growing number of countries around the world, developing human potential to meet the needs of the global economy.
Satisfaction begins with personal insight
We know that every human being is uniquely equipped with innate gifts, talents, preferences and personalities.
Linking insight to action
We believe that insight is only valuable if it leads to better decisions. Our products are designed to help you take informed action.
Personal insight is power
We have a passion for helping students gain personal insight and confidence to help them make better life decisions.
- Human eSources founded
- Do What You Are online personality assessment launched
- The Learning Style Inventory and PEPS Learning Style Inventory online assessments launched
- 10th anniversary of Human eSources
- Publishing platform launched
- College & Career Success online interactive textbook launched
- Human eSources Canada offices opened
- MI Advantage online multiple Intelligences assessment launched
- CollegeScope online interactive textbook launched
- Exceeded 1 million annual assessments
- CollegeScope wins AACC Innovation Award
- 20th anniversary of Human eSources
- AchieveWorks K-12 assessment suite rebrand
- AchieveWorks Skills launched
- CollegeScope CODiE award finalist
- TruTalent college & adult assessment suite rebrand
- CollegeScope wins Digital Book World award
- AchieveWorks Intelligences wins CODiE award
- AchieveWorks Skills wins EdTech Cool Tool award
- Publishing platform rebuild & rebrand to Publish1st